Saturday, May 1, 2010

Guest Book Ideas For Birthday

I started I got home.

I returned home after a week in hospital. This time, "Nephrology" to deal with the novelty of the moment: the kidneys. Exams accuse suffering significant impairment. So, to see where they are and to put the stakes in my life I had to go to hospital. An experience that is repeated too often now. But I got good news: Still no dialysis.
I write a story giving as normal. A news item like the others. But you know what is behind and anxiety (a little) afraid of?
But I took away a little something new: my carotid arteries have a blockage of 70%. It seems that the figure is the maximum acceptable and compatible with the living. Between 6 months I'll have to redo the tests and if that limit had been exceeded will function. ... And the anesthesiologists are anything but serene in falling.
We are adding plugs plugs that plan to form a backdrop to what remains of the gift of the Lord: life.
This time I returned home was different from other times. I do not know why. But the house seemed more beautiful, cozy and warm. Is always that shadow of sadness in the eyes of Marica, who is, and increasingly tired.
said yesterday that he spent his whole life to live next to people who are ill, suffering. And I understand that it is a little as if she was ill herself, which also has its troubles.
But in recent periods away from home the weather was kind to me. When going outdoors would find the sun had hidden while I was in hospital. For
the sun is very important to me. A sunny day gives me great joy and strength. I love the light. I love the day. By day and the sun endured a lot better and come back smiling.
I must say that I am a little disappointed. I talked to my old friends that I had re-opened the blog, and I expected to find nearby. .. But conspicuous by their absence. Or delete the comments they write. I am very curious. Why do you delete a comment? And why no one reads and writes?
Maybe that's why I hate a little Facebook. I used the friendship of the blog. Facebook seems to me ... just a friendship and declared fake. Too many people for me, with no personal relationship.
Shall I be wrong that, and I can not get dressed with new clothes.
And in fact maybe that's why in my age there are so few on Facebook! Of the survivors mean.
When I came to write this post on TV were broadcasting "I'm leaving you a song." But I left without regret. The first edition I loved. And then, year after year I find that it is done less well. With blunders. But perhaps it is my sense that critical increases. From good old grouch and VECCHIORIMBAMBITO.

0 comments:

Post a Comment