Saturday, April 24, 2010

How To Save Firered In Vba Emulator

Four hours are long! My friends

in bed for four hours, turning around and round, I can not close eye. Nothing is more terrible start to think when you get to sleep. It seems that it was ready to close my eyes, and the clock is relentlessly go on its hands.
I thought, what a strange thing happens: They change the size and perspective and things recruitment distances and weights, at least for me, with every passing day.
Almost a year ago, I was taken by my political views with anger ... I would say. It seemed to me that in Italy there was nothing to oiù important. Mad for the obtuse blindness to the things that were growing on paths absurd and in bad faith and no one seemed to realize it.
Well, since then things have happened to them! And, except in the latter days, have been in the same direction.
note: I realize that all this takes place away from me. Farther. It seemed to me that what is important now going to lose importance. These are things that do not add an atom of time to my essence and existence.
Have you ever realized the emotion that creates two tragic events that happen one next door, and the other in the distant land of which I barely remembered my name? As three deaths here have a completely different weight of 50 deaths there? Yet they are men, not numbers. But when the troubles go away lose some of their tragic sense.
I realize that towards certain things happen so me too. The importance of things is different. A breath of wind that makes you feel alive ... two words whispered by a friend ... the speed of passing time ... they are little jewels that give you great things about you and the rest not. Maybe because you realize that you can not do anything and has passed the time of swords.
But you realize that this is not life. That life is discovering that you go, loving it, day after day and hour after hour.
Do not you want to play more than the false ones. Are you looking for things and stay true. What then are the same as missing the other to become truly great. LIFE. The TRUTH 'the ruthless SINCERITY' and the search for love: that of which you are thirsty, and that you want to do and that it increasingly difficult to give.
Well! You can sleep like this?? Gigi

0 comments:

Post a Comment