Sunday, May 16, 2010

Masterbate With Chapstick

A thought for two or three

before going to bed. Nothing new. And this is already good news. Today I managed to go to Mass again. And I was not bad ... until, coming home I have not taken off shoes and pants and wearing overalls. It seems that this is a work that wearies my heart.
I started a new book. A yellow Balducci. This type of yellow does not attract me much, but I must say that Balducci intrigued a bit. I just finished reading a book that I really liked: Tarquin Hall. It 'a very nice Indian writer translated properly. It is titled: Vish Puri and the case of domestic disappearance. From a very interesting cross-section of India, and read with relish.
And I just had a good supply of buying books online. They look like you expect a visit from a friend. But I miss the hours spent in the library. Hours. In Milan I was a frequent visitor of Hoepli. It was great in the world find the latest publications in the field of engineering. I tried to see if you can keep up to date on the Internet. But I still have not found a suitable site.
And to my rage I can not download movies from e-mule. The last two I tried to see, after a wait of three or four days have proved to be a fake. Instead of the film with a page that says "Download the movie ..." and down the names of two sites where you can not download anything. I hope not so with everyone.
I'm not a pirate. But this is the only way to see a movie not those who are in a very old TV. But if the hole is also that chance ... Do you have advice?
Thought about that but took good 25 minutes. It was worth it?
A hug from GG.

0 comments:

Post a Comment