the case.
I found out today my case. That thing is a little strange to me that affects me so much and that eventually controls. But not in my person. I'm a little out of me, and I look and I find myself having to do things, or prevent them from behind their exacting needs.
I, for one, can not go to bed immediately after dinner because I suffer from reflux, and I must not lie down for at least two hours after meals. So I find myself almost always in front of the pc trying to make less mess as possible. At some point, however, he, case, decide who wants to go to bed and I can live with, even though I know it will not close an eye in the afternoon because I can not sleep. But I have to make him happy, because if no one gets angry and makes me pay.
No, not schizophrenia. There is indeed a clear division between me and my shell, and I have to sketch.
In this period, mainly dissenzi meals. The doctors have given me a piece of paper with writing on a diet. And the recommendation: Nothing more, nothing different, nothing less. This is because housing has become demanding and picky. What I've never been in my life. And then it happens that, sated and a little disgusted by the quality of food, when I would raise to do anything else, the envelope shows me the card for doctors and still keeps me eating. I can not say, for example, today no fruit salad or anything. And no! Because he reminds me: nothing less. Same for the salt. Same for a good second, nothing more.
spent the evening, today, in front of the TV to see "I'm leaving you a song." That program angers potentially sympathetic to the idiocy of certain decisions of the authors. For example: the obligation of the vow song by song may be decided in the space of the song ... even if it is the first of 15 that you do not know what and how they are: you can not decide, and then making choices and comparisons.
But this is not what I meant. At some point decided that the envelope had been sitting in a chair for too long and had pains in his legs for diabetic neuropathy. And there was no way: I had to get up stopping what I was doing to "dissolve" the poor muscles and walk to my house until the back pain I had been allowed.
Eventually, fed up, I took the envelope in front of the pc where it seems that for now can be. When wrapping I just say, it means that I will take him to bed. Although I did not sleep. And I will get to bed until I take off the light.
And a light off, without sleep, I begin to think of Lara, sailing, climbing mountains, and remember the long walks that are now reduced to the space between my bedroom and my kitchen. But it is a journey not to be underestimated because I have a rather large house. But I will not grumble.
Vecchiorimbambito.
0 comments:
Post a Comment