days I felt a little strange. And I did not understand why. I was able to do a lot of things, and I also want to do it. Among the protests of my wife I took the car, I went out to go to the pharmacy and then to the SMA to shop, to pay the newspapers of the week e. .. Sunday, after I do not know how many months, I went to Mass. Then I realized what had changed! I could not feel my heart beat and breathing without even conto.Queste functions were back to normal, as they always are for every one of you.
E 'was a wonderful discovery. A back to ancient times.
But it did not last: one hour resent my irregular heart beat those shots that can beat them, and resent the lump in my throat, my breath and fatigue.
wait the return of those blessed moments.
And now, dear friend, I tell you that I am writing this primarily for you. Why do not you think I know just sick. And now that I've found all these feelings I know. E ' a way as any to say thank you. VR
0 comments:
Post a Comment