Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Comical Wedding Invitations
to experience what will be my life from now on about the food. aprotic. you have any idea what it means? Bread, pasta and many other things to buy from the pharmacist instead of those wonderful shops that smell of oven and good. Buy them at astronomical prices: Why eat those for obscenity must also spend a lot of money. What is called bread is pure polystyrene without salt and without a hint of flavor. Rather well the pasta. Just know that at least the flavor of the seasoning: salt-free too strictly.
recap: I eat small quantities of foods that do not know of anything to try to prolong this as much as possible my experience of building the digestive tract, and to avoid dialysis and to avoid most of my carotid artery does not pass the blood needed to avoid a stroke that would make the lives of those around me all the more difficult or a failure of my heart more and more tired.
I look like from outside and I wonder if all this happens to me. Inside, the desire for a ride with one of my dogs in Brucoli that there is more to the sea where I expect my sailboat. Dreams.
Now I'll do what I can do instead of thanking God because it still allows me: I'm going to bed and read a good book, hoping for a sleep full of happy dreams. Then I shall I get up and 'make a snack with bread aprotic, take two more pills and mark those that fill my hours, waiting for it to do evening and that there is something to watch on TV. But at my age, I assure you, I've already seen all the movies they do and if we raise some transmission type BallarĂ² Year Zero, Reports, and talk to me there than accept and pass a couple of hours in any way. You pay for ideas!
Writing a post is still a way to believe in someone. How to stand in front of a mirror and make faces.
When I decided to write again, I tried timidly to let people know about. But evidently it did not work.
I should put myself to write something about me. From my earliest memories of my joys. Write about my dogs. Write the people I love and who have loved me.
I only discourages the idea that rarely happens to me to read something that he deserved to be written. E We helmet me? As one writer who wrote his last book, and who died on the word END? I think it's all very melodramatic. Perhaps more seriously look for something else.
that you can create a soft hobby. You appoggiarvici until the end. At some point in their life needs a cane.
GG
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment