Friday, September 18, 2009

Polyp In Right Nostril

Angelo

I had a friend named Angel.
was Opus Dei.

Opus Dei and I too believe that life is not a value available and must be saved from its formation in the embryo until its natural death.
One morning a little 'more than a month ago, Angelo has had a heart attack. He was at home. Was a doctor. He 's gone to the hospital. With his legs. Put him in intensive care.
And he had a second heart attack. This time his heart stopped.
The doctors did everything they could to revive him. After forty minutes I managed to restart the heart. But he did not wake up. E 'remained in a coma.
They intubated, they put in forced respiration.
E 'remained so for almost a fortnight. Eventually his heart stopped beating. They harvested their organs for transplants.
If his heart had not stopped it would continue to be in coma, intubated and forced respiration.
Here. I call this aggressive treatment. I find it profoundly unjust and immoral practice. Virtually Angel was already dead when his heart stopped the first time. And I understand an attempt at resuscitation immediately. But forty-five minutes means to condemn a man to remain in a coma or remain profoundly disabled for the rest of his life. A brain deprived of oxygen for so long can no longer perform his duties. Dies.
has done everything possible to create another Eluana.
Only God's mercy has avoided this misfortune to him and his all.
These are things that should be prohibited by law.

let God decide and not a man of our death.
And let nature take its course. This is Charity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment