E 'for so long that I do not write more at this time. They are 23.15. This was, in Brucoli the hour dedicated to the blog. Then it was different. Meanwhile, I have ceased to be settled in writing, then I started to have no more time in my habits. Sara Catania. The house was small Brucoli, and I had the computer in a room next to my bedroom. I was spontaneous and Marica went to bed sit the PC and browse bloggerbash and respond and comment on blogs and write. I crouched beside Lara was waiting for me to go to bed to follow me. But now Lara is gone and I'm really alone. Marica is a bed in a room away. How is this distracting my house!
E 'dead Myke Bongiorno. I was disappointed though when he was on TV I certainly was not there to watch. But it was a true professional, serious. And is an increasingly rare kind of people. A man those referred regretted the absence in the last blog. In his field, of course.
I found out there these days that the "feed". I open Google Reader. " And I follow the blogs that I address the day after day without a chase. Well there all gathered and updated. But I realized that all write very little. I felt less alone in this and I have less remorse. You know the feed? Or do not you put me in the list of your blogs to follow? Maybe that's why I feel so little read. I miss your comments if I have to tell you the truth. And old friends I do not know of many more blogs. Tintus you know something? Julie O? Or ... were so many and I loved them all. I miss them.
After about four months it has rained today in Catania. The weather has completely changed. Farewell conditioners, and goodbye to sandals. Is there an ideal temperature, and must soon put the vest. But the thing I like least is the shortening of days. I'm not one of those people who love the dark. It puts me a little sad.
At this time in my house you do not hear a pin drop. From the streets rises silence. There are few cars passing by here and I do not feel noise. Almost as Brucoli. But here, now there was a smell of wet earth that I dream here. E 'between the smells that I love best. I will miss.
And now, my friends, to bed. Good night. Gigi vecchiorimbambito.
0 comments:
Post a Comment