It 's late. For me at least. And 10 midnight.
I just finished watching BallarĂ². I was expecting worse. But the tragedy of our soldiers killed in Afghanistan has prompted the participants to moderate the tone. E 'failure to cover with Crozza and much of the transmission has been dedicated to our soldiers. Finally remembered. So that part of the program devoted to the facts relating to the filth that are happening in this our poor Italy has been resized. Of course, with supporters of Berlusca that made him the praise as opposed to opposition leaders said that plague and horns. To me, they rightly. And is passed as if it never happened the transmission of obscene Porta a Porta and scorns of Berlusca who does not think like him and not the hosannas. But how do I get the nerve to act like him toward a reconstruction of the Eagle, where as much as you did it was through the Red Cross and the Province of Trento? And in a survey sent to 79% of Italians was pleased that the government had done for the earthquake. Are we really so blind? In so many months has not even started rebuilding. Nothing. Yet the barrage put up by Berlusconi showed non-existent things. I talked to my friends who are in the Eagle tent. They are literally furious and desperate. And yet ... all goes well, Madame la Marquise?
0 comments:
Post a Comment