Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Flea Market In Sanantonio

I'm angry!

'm waiting for a delivery of books ordered online. Were be delivered July 31. I received an email in which I was told that delivery was not made to "target absent". Balle, why do not I moved from home. Before you call: "The package will be delivered tomorrow." Yesterday I waited all day, and to return calls last night they told me that the package would be delivered today to "force majeure". Today I waited all day and now they tell me that I must "return calls tomorrow to find out something. What kind of ways! I almost gave up everything and return back to the books.
But there things that make me angry or more than one. For example, what is happening in these months in Italy. I mean the question of Berlusca, his amorous adventures, the story of the Newspaper and Boffo. And to the Republic of damage claims and Unity. And the whole "curtigghio" running around. It seems to me just to live in Italy so illucinante crazy. Certainly in an atmosphere where absurd, with immigrants who die at sea, with the League crazy, with people unemployed has no future and does not know how to reach the end of the month, with young people without hope, with the precarious after years of work are put on the road with thousands of other tragedies that Italians live in this moment, you have other things to do than keep up with such rubbish.
And if I look around I see no way out for lack of men.
Remember, boy, out of the war. We had nothing and had no idea how to start a life. But, by golly, then we as politicians men. And they were in all parties. We had values, we wanted to get up and live, and this helped us and the politicians had a right to exist.
Now I look around and see no one on which to base a hope. And if the only float in the Berlusca is nothing like floating on a turd, I do not know precisely who and what does it hope. The only man that I called a politician Prodi was. And if they are played. Another decent and fine, but unless and until there is Berlusconi Italians continue to vote for it, there is no hope of seeing change anything. And, unfortunately, is right! And I only left ominicchi and nothing.
How I wish I had twenty years! I'm not worth anything, but I would try to scream with all my strength to try to wake these people numb and tired, that in the wake of its head does not know what to think of the interest.
Now I can only watch with dismay what we leave behind us, our children.
What does it take to get up? Gigi dismay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment