Hello,
I do not pretend to be the world's leading experts in IT, I would not be here if I were that person
:-) What I have learned so far is that the Internet is a great "melting pot" of information within which we often find "ingredients" not overcooked. Pass me the metaphor
edible, but how many times looking for the solution to your problem you have arrived at a site that promised the most beautiful miracles and then you discover that the solution was exposed to incorrect or incomplete, or worse still not working? Yes? Have you ever? Well, me too, too many times!
In light of this consideration, I decided to dedicate myself to this blog with the intention to post from time to time solutions, more or less complex, the various problems that I am to solve because of my work.
BummoloMalandrino Why? Why do I claim (yes, there are really very modest) bummolo be just like the villain. What is this? An object originating in ancient Sicily, which performs its function in a simple, yet intelligent.
0 comments:
Post a Comment