Monday, August 24, 2009

What To Do For My Daughter's 3rd Birthday

Never, I swear, ever!

Never, I swear, I never had to sweat so much as happened this year. E 'became a torment for me. It is not just a matter of hot. At the bottom of this summer was not really that bad. Even with regard to moisture, which then is one that cares. Sometimes it was justified. I often go to low blood sugar, and excessive sweating is a symptom. I find myself as if it came out of the shower. But the other days and other times? I really think we should talk again to my doctor who always asks whenever he sees me, what we will be back this time.
For months and months now that I am not a medical pilgrimage: the diabetologist, the oncologist, neurologist, ophthalmologist, cardiologist and others.
But I look at as detached from myself. I see me give up, day after day, a bit of life. And I'm always calm and somewhat curious. I wonder what awaits me around the corner. I see myself growing old with a touch of serenity and joy. This, in fact, not much. And I do everything right back on my life. Behind every evil there is always a remote cause worth. When I was young I never thought to prepare for my retirement. Very big mistake now, the consequences of which I cry. Because I've made many mistakes in my life, not just on a physical level. Undaunted and continue to make. For example, I love the stop smoking. Which means ... I realized that the story that each node comes to a head is true.
I wonder what I'm doing wrong right now, and when I called to pay. I just hope I never come to be a burden to someone, it would be too strong a punishment. But every evening, making the examination of the things of the day, then I do not find much. And this is just a sign of superficiality. If I just noticing how many times I do not know what was the humility!
I am proud to nature. I know exactly what is wrong in others and how to solve every problem. But how do you take? A big kiss collective. Gigi vecchiorimbambito.

0 comments:

Post a Comment