beautiful day
Today for me and Marilyn was a wonderful day. Yesterday, a phone call: There will be tomorrow around 10? And today, punctually, at 10 came to visit my nephew, Joseph, and his wife Eugenia. They came specially from Palermo to Catania to embrace me, and then continue to Milan. He is a journalist, she plays the violin professionally. What can I say? We relived the happy moments, from when he, a child, and was my guest in my house in Anna Maria Brucoli. And we talked about their latest work, the difficulties encountered in Milan, and their plans for the future. We have seen and heard a concert by Eugenia recorded on computer, and to respect their running times we ventured in an impromptu lunch at 11.30 am. A breath of youth and finding my inexorable march of age. I saw him as a child 50 years of man hours! It 's so that you feel the time is past for us. But with great joy and no regret. It 's a part of my nephew from my first wife, Anna Maria. And it is wonderful to at least 33 years after I remarried, to feel that they have not ceased to love me a minute. I realized that love is never lost and won. E 'a treasure from which it draws on many years later. As if nothing had changed. The same I live with some of you on the blog. I feel that true friendship was born, who resist the difficulties we have encountered. Resisting the virtuality of our relationship. And it is beautiful. Maybe you'll never know how much company I really do. Thanks. GG
0 comments:
Post a Comment