Friday, August 14, 2009

Statistical Graphs On Anorexia Nervosa

Facebook

Actually I've always been rather skeptical of Facebook. I never learned to usarne well, did not inspire me much. Accustomed to the blog, where I know how and where to write, I did not understand exactly how to move, how to know what others are doing, and what to do. But yesterday I got a welcome surprise. I was invited as a friend by a certain Maria Cristina Guarrella, and I discovered that, in principle, there is another Guarrella (do not remember the name right now) that I invited a friend. Why? What intrigues me very much because we Guarrella strain with a single source in Ragusa, and then back up to our great grandparents should be found the thread of kinship that unites us. There was only one variant in the name. One of my distant uncle has asked to change its name to Q uarrella, which, according to him was more appropriate in a way it etymologically. It 's strange look on the internet the dissemination of the surname Guarrella and see how few we are to take him. It seems that the name has Arabic origins and English. And I'd love to learn more. But I never had much patience is needed to go back in time and discover life, death and miracles of my ancestors.
There is a proliferation of sites like Facebook on the web. And every time I am invited to register in either. Who, I think, is recorded in any existing site is good Bruno: I wonder then how often is active in each. Enough for me to advance this blog is not very popular, where I feel a bit alone, and facebook ... I'm watching. I would love to go back to having good friends around me of the old and regret bloggerbash. He had formed a good group that I fear will be lost forever. I follow when I can the various friends on various blogs, but it is not the same. I had been silent for a few months, there would immediately knew that I had begun to write. And it is a sin, death by starvation of the building. We had the chance to remain united and to follow a little. Then everyone wanted his own blog and so I have to rely condominio.Quì goodbye to chance and luck to be tracked by a friend, read and commented.
But I hope to continue without being discouraged. A hug to all those I read. Gigi

0 comments:

Post a Comment