August
Today is August. Marica and I pass it in a beautiful city empty. This morning, going to Mass in Residence I met around a dozen cars doing a course that usually takes twenty minutes to seven or eight minutes. Splendido. Brought me back to my mind many years ago, when cities were still living.
time remains great. I have not heard even the need to turn the air conditioning ... in the house until early afternoon. Step
this time reading like a madman. I found pleasing writers like John Mortimer, Gimenez Bartlett, Holy Piazzese that I recommend to anyone who wants to relax and unwind on texts not demanding but very enjoyable. And then I rediscovered Steimbeck, Hemingway, and others that I read very happy. Of course I've also read Faletti, but not all the donuts they can with the hole. In the latter seemed to see a driver on Sunday driving a formula one. Too bad!
I discovered how relaxing reading in bed, even for hours. I almost sat system, with a sea of \u200b\u200bpillows behind ... and time seems to never go.
I also spend much time listening to music. By Marica. Classical music, and lots of music of our years gone by. It 'always fresh music that brings us back over time with confidence and, sometimes, with a hint of nostalgia.
one that is longer than it is to spend the evening. After reading, listening to music and have chatted with us, you end up brutalized with the TV in this period is particularly devoid of decent things. Who knows why the production did not think that there are people who deserve something more than just reworkings of old TV show with nothing that will encourage a little intelligence.
How I wish I had grown any hobby in my life! But I was and am hopelessly just an engineer. And sometimes I have to make this into account in Marica definitely more eclectic than me.
And just for today. If not tomorrow or the other what to write? Kisses. GG
0 comments:
Post a Comment