Monday, October 5, 2009

Phrases For A Birthday Party

Rome

I just returned from Rome.
Ten days of joys and meetings, and frustrated desires.
I went to attend the wedding of my first granddaughter, Elena, and to find myself with my brother and his family. Been years since we were all together. So I found out I had grandchildren really smart that way. I have scattered all over Italy. I'm proud of them all.
I have been to stay in a residence run by Salesian Sisters. A room with a bathroom that I did not regret the hotels too. But I could not choose other accommodation. There, I was a hundred close to the house of my brother, and I realized that this distance marks the end of my independence, especially when I returned to my room with an uphill journey.
And Rome? I enjoyed a tour of the city on an open top bus that made me go around the center. And various stops going down and I turned Marica as a guide for areas that I consider among the world's most fascinating, Bossi permitting. I've seen beautiful places, beautiful shops, people who were really alive and full of humanity. All positive or lunch at a restaurant in Trastevere, where I found the lost flavors. And at reasonable prices.
So, Taormina Rome before and after they made me touch hand with the only positive thing that there is no longer my Lara: travel that we can now do that before and there were no permits for the age and health of my sweet dog.
Rome is full of dogs. Of all races, sizes and ages. I have met many a walk with their owners! And with so many I stopped to make friends. It seemed that they knew that I had a dog and now it remains only for the memories and the emptiness of his affection.
Then, I decided to make a trip out of town, castles, we found ourselves in. .. Castelgandolfo. The only one who just did not interest us. Beautiful lake, and the dearest rate at which we were assigned to do a lap without defined goals. But the taxi driver had no idea what might be of interest to a tourist. A lamb with a tasty lunch, thinking about what he would say Giò. Then with all the accompanying salad, fruit, and how much more there was a vegetarian.
And when we hit the road and landed in Catania, I thought that I wanted to do and I could not do: Meet the beloved Tintus, our sweet That vanished. But I just do not know how to reach you. You will have news? Big hugs. GG

0 comments:

Post a Comment