And now, Mr. B?
you tapping your feet, you made his face fierce, did you raise your hands to heaven, with whom you howl at the moon, man, he wanted to make you think, and eventually you got your toy. No, the courts I do not go! They are bad! Have it with me! And then, in this Italy, which amounts to whomever you want that many years ago, I bribed someone? Then as now, I came out clean. And now I'm holding all the power that makes me the most important man in Italy, I'm holding all the newspapers and television to believe what I want, right now four giudicattoli want to come up with something I'm embarrassed ? I would never pay! Who I'd ever get to a final! but I do not even want to begin to put his hand in a century old things that may raise doubts about my integrity. Fifteen years now that I can get away with it! And that would get stuck on meanness? And it is good, although it was not exactly what I thought at first that all those friends of mine that now are in trouble they come out a little too clean. All right! New life. And those who expect a court to seek justice should be to look elsewhere. I know my friends. They are all like me. They just did everything to get rich and to climb that ladder that I climb and that many envied me. The company that we are modeling. And sometimes if someone is not with some donut hole, you should protect it. In solidarity among equals. O "almost" equal. No one was able to reach my heights.
0 comments:
Post a Comment