Below is the email I wrote to Conrad Augias January 3 *.
Gent.le Augias Corrado,
I am writing to urge you to bring your chin between his knees, assuming a fully crouched position. Well. Now try to take a deep breath. Difficult, right? Nature has fully compressed the chest. Anyone if they easily can paternoster. So, because I read on the insert culture of the Republic yesterday, in an article on the relationship between Catholicism and Yoga practice, that this position increases oxygenation? Incidentally, the prophet Elijah and mystics who prayed so crouched, aimed - among other things - just get the opposite effect: the hypo-oxygenation, which inhibits the mind is alert and will give you a level of consciousness "ecstatic." Be kind
really Augias Corrado, and gather my provocation: it is actually an appeal to all journalists Italian cultural. What
not only against ignorance scaglino infesting our universities and our country. Let them do something more. Perhaps, feeling partly responsible for this ignorance. Fueled by errors cheesy as the aforementioned example, the result of a superficial "Google," I do not know. But I do not expect that, along with other inaccuracies, more or less serious, in a piece published in the Culture section of one of the most prestigious national newspapers.
On the same day, the day before yesterday, I read the call for referendum on living wills. I know - and I share - its position on this kind Augias Corrado, and why I write to her. Also this article contains, in my humble opinion of a professional philosopher and the world of communication (definition I found it on google and the authority associated with the youngest of the piece), an excessive number of failures of both form and content. This is why I insist in my appeal for Italian cultural journalists, you are responsible. Luckily, the muscle atrophy is reversible cognitive. Fatevene load. Do not just start the process of culture. Should carry through with the necessary passion and care. Otherwise the people of the readers will always be content with a very unrewarding cogito interrupted.
I am writing to urge you to bring your chin between his knees, assuming a fully crouched position. Well. Now try to take a deep breath. Difficult, right? Nature has fully compressed the chest. Anyone if they easily can paternoster. So, because I read on the insert culture of the Republic yesterday, in an article on the relationship between Catholicism and Yoga practice, that this position increases oxygenation? Incidentally, the prophet Elijah and mystics who prayed so crouched, aimed - among other things - just get the opposite effect: the hypo-oxygenation, which inhibits the mind is alert and will give you a level of consciousness "ecstatic." Be kind
really Augias Corrado, and gather my provocation: it is actually an appeal to all journalists Italian cultural. What
not only against ignorance scaglino infesting our universities and our country. Let them do something more. Perhaps, feeling partly responsible for this ignorance. Fueled by errors cheesy as the aforementioned example, the result of a superficial "Google," I do not know. But I do not expect that, along with other inaccuracies, more or less serious, in a piece published in the Culture section of one of the most prestigious national newspapers.
On the same day, the day before yesterday, I read the call for referendum on living wills. I know - and I share - its position on this kind Augias Corrado, and why I write to her. Also this article contains, in my humble opinion of a professional philosopher and the world of communication (definition I found it on google and the authority associated with the youngest of the piece), an excessive number of failures of both form and content. This is why I insist in my appeal for Italian cultural journalists, you are responsible. Luckily, the muscle atrophy is reversible cognitive. Fatevene load. Do not just start the process of culture. Should carry through with the necessary passion and care. Otherwise the people of the readers will always be content with a very unrewarding cogito interrupted.
* for the record, Augias said and appreciated the mail, but the culture editor of the Republic, which has also, apparently decided not to publish it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment